Friday, June 17, 2011

Naples, Italy - RC Mariner 2

Naples


St Francis Basilica



Castello Nuovo


The entrees for dinner at the Top Hats and Coat tails was week.  We had stateroom credit so we went for dinner at Portifino.  Price of admission was $20.


Beef Carpacio


Crostini Sampler


Seafood Soup. I forget the exact name but this was undoubtedly the best soup of the cruise. This was worth the price of admission.


Capri. A view from the dining area as the ship sailed along.



Shrimp and potatoes.


Veal Osso Bucco. This was the best entree of the cruise and worth the price of admission.


Shrimp Risotto


A sampler of Chocolate starting at 9' o clock, and moving clockwise Berry Mix, Tiramisu, and I believe panna cotta. The tiramisu was worth alone was worth the price of admission. It was unquestionably the best Tiramisu I've ever had and I've had alot now.

Dining at Portofino for $20 was well worth it. It was the best $20 full course meal I've ever had.  I was fortunate enough to order three outstanding world class preparations.

No comments:

Post a Comment